Thursday, August 14, 2014

Standing Still.

So far, nothing has moved with Michael and Navy. They said December 22nd, but that could change depending on availability.

I have not found anything out about my health problems. I am waiting to hear back from a GI doctor in the area.

The old friend I connected with hasn't responded to my last reply which could mean we are done talking or maybe she's just busy. I don't want to obsess over it because I am just going to get sad about it.

So pretty much, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I am living in a boring town, talking to boring people, living a boring life (if you can even call it that). I am so tired of it. Sometimes I feel like it was a mistake to leave the east coast. I mean, Michael and I could've been doing the same stuff we are doing here, over there, except over there, we had friends and we went out, and we had more fun. I don't mean to be ungrateful to his family here because they have helped us so much, but I just feel stuck. I feel like there is no fun in my life. I hate feeling that way because I know Michael thinks it's his fault and it's not. It's mine. I let my life revolve around one person. I dropped everything and focused on him. Now, he is doing it for me by joining the Navy to give us a good life. I just don't want us to resent each other at the end of this.

Anyways, that's my depressed and sad thought for the day.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be proud of trying so hard keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the most part, I am positive, but some days, I can't help but to feel down

    ReplyDelete